The purpose of this document is to provide you with information about the processing and protection of Personal Data (the "Data") about you by BG2V, an AARPI (Association d'Avocats à Responsabilité Professionnelle Individuelle) located 10 Lincoln Street, 75008 Paris ("we" or "our") in our quality of data controller.
1. Collection of personal data
We may collect your Data from the following sources:
- Visit of our website and of our extranet (the "Site"): in particular when using our extranet on our Site or a feature of our Site.
- Electronic, written, oral communications or documents exchange between BG2V and yourself;
- Submission of applications for vacant positions at BG2V.
When the data is collected in the context of the services we provide to you, the collection of the necessary data is required to enable us to assist you in the best conditions. Similarly, when you wish to apply for a vacant position at BG2V, the provision of all required information is mandatory.
2. Purpose of the collection
Depending on the case, your Data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Fulfill the legal needs that you entrust us with,
- Manage our contractual relations,
- Manage your registrations to the events we organize,
- Send you legal information or news that may be of interest to you,
- Access the extranet,
- Comply with our billing and accounting obligations,
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, for example in the fight against money laundering,
- Management of our recruitment process.
We have implemented physical and logical security practices and measures to protect your Data from alteration, disclosure or destruction.
4. Recipient of your personal data
Your data is intended to the following recipients:
- Our legal correspondents or partners in order to provide you with our services in and outside the European Union,
- Our service providers located in the European Union to ensure in particular files management, billing, accounting, newsletters sending, events organization, information system management, and the administration of the Site.
Transfers made outside the European Union in a country not recognized as offering an adequate level of data protection by the European Commission are only implemented upon your request within the framework of the execution of an agreement or, if not, in the context of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
In any case, these third parties present guarantees of confidentiality and security sufficient to protect your Data and are only authorized to access your Data for the implementation of the tasks we have entrusted to them.
5. Processing of the Data after death
You have the right to set guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your Data after your death. You may change or revoke these instructions at any time.
You can designate someone to carry out your instructions. This one then has quality, on your death, to take note of these directives and to request BG2V to implement them. In the absence of designation or, unless otherwise directed, in the event of the death of the designated person, your heirs are entitled to take note of your instructions and request their implementation to BG2V.
In the absence of instructions or if not stated otherwise in your instructions, your heirs may exercise your rights to the extent necessary to:
- The organization and settlement of your legacy. As such, your heirs can access the Data processing related to you in order to identify and obtain the information useful to the liquidation and sharing of the legacy. They may also receive communication of digital assets or data likely to be family memories, transmissible to heirs;
- The taken into account of the death by BG2V. As such, your heirs may oppose further processing of your Data or have it updated.
When your heirs make the request, BG2V will have to justify, without cost, having carried out the operations required by them.
Disagreements between heirs on the exercise of these rights are brought before the competent district court.
6. Retention of your Data
Your data is retained as follows:
Purposes: Data retention (active database and archive):
Contractual Relationship management 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship
Prospect management 3 years from the last contact from the prospect
Job application management 2 years after the last contact with the candidate
7. Your rights relating to your Data
In accordance with the French data protection act, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, oppose, restrict processing and the right to portability. You may exercise these rights by sending a written request, together with a copy of your identity document to the BG2V Data Protection Officer at the postal or electronic address stated in the "Contact Us" section.
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer, tablet, phone) that contain various data to allow exchanges with our system via the Internet browser of your device.
We use the services of Google Analytics to analyze your use of our site.
The registration of a cookie in your terminal is subject to your prior consent. You may object to the storage of cookies on your device from your internet browser by following the setting instructions below. Nevertheless, the operation of the site and of our services may be limited in the absence of cookies.
- for Internet Explorer ™
- for Safari ™
- for Chrome ™
- for Firefox ™
- for Opera ™
In addition, you may also object specifically to the Google Analytics cookie by installing the accessible add-on by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The contact details of our data protection officer are: Xavier Carbasse, BG2V, 10 rue Lincoln, 75008 Paris.
You can contact the data protection officer by phone at 01 48 88 60 60 or by email: email@example.com.
In the event of a dispute regarding the use of your Data, you can seize the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms.
Last update: June 15, 2018