Partner Founder of BD2V (2010),
Admitted to the Paris Bar since 1998.
Intellectual Property / New Technologies
Salès Vincent & Associates,
DEA in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas,
DEA in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Xavier works in intellectual property, information technology law, consumer law and commercial law, with a strong focus in the digital sector. He has also developed expertise in art market law, on behalf of auction houses, collectors and art dealers, and supports them in all of their operations. His fields of intervention cover advice and litigation.
Xavier is a member of AIJA (International Association of Lawyers) and APRAM (Association of Trademarks and Models Practitioners).
He recently participated as council to
– A major player in telecommunications in the context of disputes relating to issues of sudden termination of established commercial relations,
– A major player in online commerce in the area of consumer law,
– A major player in online payment in the context of its disputes in France,
– A major player in the art market as part of the implementation of its online tools,
– A brand of non-alcoholic sparkling drink in the context of a dispute initiated by the inter-professional committee for Champagne wines which invoked an infringement of its protected designation of origin,
– Various voluntary sales operators as part of their auction activities.
+33 1 48 88 60 52