Partner at BG2V, 2016,
Admitted to the Paris Bar, 2014.
Mergers & acquisitions / Private equity
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier,
Head of Strategy for Casino Group,
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Casino France,
Board Member of Mercialys (listed real estate company).
Master’s (Master 2) in General Private Law, Paris II Panthéon-Assas University,
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Camille worked for 13 years for the Casino Group. Her professional experience provided her with very good knowledge of financial and corporate governance issues in public and private companies. Camille works mainly in business litigation, including civil, commercial and criminal matters. She also advises BG2V’s clients on corporate law issues (mergers/acquisitions, legal structuring, finance and governance).
She has recently worked for
– Acquisition litigation (rescission of a share purchase due to willful misrepresentation, breach of performance of an SPA, action as plaintiff and defendant for implementation of a liabilities warranty);
– Counsel and assistance in the pre-litigation and litigation phases of contentious governance (abuse of a majority/minority, contentious boards of directors and general shareholders’ meetings, derivative action);
– Defending executives of companies accused of misappropriation of corporate assets and breach of trust;
– Counsel to an international group for the reorganization of its legal structure; and
– Counsel to various companies in acquisitions and restructuring of their capital.
Camille teaches food-business law at Essec Business School.
+33 1 71 70 34 35