BG2V Partner since 2011,
Admitted to the the Paris Bar since 2004.
Latham & Watkins,
Magister degree in Social Law, University of Paris X Nanterre,
DEA in Social Law, University of Paris X Nanterre.
Guillaume devotes his activity exclusively to social law (labor law and social security law) in both consulting and litigation. In this context, he advises the firm’s clients on individual and collective working relationships and represents them before all jurisdictions.
He also assists clients in their operations in the case of social law (auditing, information and consultation with staff representatives, harmonization of collective statutes, etc.).
Guillaume is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association.
He recently participated in
– Assisting a group of companies in changing all wage savings mechanisms,,
– Supporting several clients in a reorganization and outsourcing project,
– Assistance from different clients in optimizing working time arrangements,
– Assistance of a client in the context of a trade union dispute.
– Macron scale: a European decision that could weaken companies, article co-authored by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Option Finance, July 2021,
– Requalification of a service contract into an employment contract: all you need to know, Interview of Marie Content and of Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Revue Personnel ANDRH, July 2021,
– URSSAF recovery risks in case of travel and company seminars. Some legal developments to monitor and confirm, Interview for B SMART TV, June 2021,
– The Macron scale, Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Interview for B Smart TV, May 2021,
– Covid-19 Corporate Immunization, Interview for B Smart TV, March 2021,
– APC, APLD, PSE or RCC : guidance based on feedback, article written by Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Navis Social – Ed. Francis Lefebvre, March 2021,
– Partial activity and its challenges for companies and employees, a particularly topical issue in this time of health crisis, Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Interview for B Smart TV, February 2021,
– The professional conversation and its implications for both companies and employees, especially during Covid-19, Interview for B Smart TV, January 2021,
– Dealing with the health crisis: obligations and levers in labour law, webinar hosted by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, November 2020.
– Dealing with a health crisis: obligations and levers in labor law, webinar co- facilitated with Marie Content, partner, October and November 2020,
– The decree of 20 May 2016 was recently published in the official newspaper of 25 May 2016. It changes the procedure before the Council of Practitioners (CPH) as well as the appeal procedure, May 2016.
+33 1 48 88 60 56