BG2V Partner since 2020,
Admitted to the Paris Bar since 2002.
CMS Francis Lefebvre Attorneys.
Specialization in Labor Law and Social Protection Law,
Master 2 in Social Law, Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Marie devotes her activity exclusively to social law (labor law and social security law) in both consulting and litigation. In this context, she advises the firm’s clients on individual and collective working relationships and represents them before all jurisdictions.
Marie is a member of AvoSial – Association of Corporate Lawyers in Social Law.
– Can there be cheating on women’s appointments to corporate ‘governing bodies’ ? – Cadremploi , March 2022
–Professional equality between men and women: whttps://bg2v.com/wp-content/uploads/Peut-il-y-avoir-tricherie-sur-les-nominations-de-femmes-dans-les-instances-dirigeantes-des-entreprises-_-Cadremploi.pdfhat are the new obligations for companies ? – The forum, March 2022
– Macron Scale : a European decision that could weaken companies, article co-authored by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Option Finance, July 2021.
– Requalification of a service contract into an employment contract : all you need to know, Interview with Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Personnel Review ANDRH, July 2021.
– Occupational health reform to be reviewed by the Senate on July 5, Interview for B Smart TV, June 2021.
– Women’s quotas in corporate management: for or against?, article co-authored by Marie Content and Mélanie Rouillon, Option Droit & Affaires, June 2021.
– Gender equality in business leadership, Interview for B Smart TV, June 2021.
– The exceptional premium of purchasing power, a more exceptional premium! Flash info co-authored by Marie Content and Emeline Dudin, May 2021.
– Highlighting labour law issues, Interview for BFM TV, March 2021.
– Telework, Marie Content, Interview for BFM TV, March 2021.
– Parent and employee: focus on 2020 contributions: Job protection, equal pay, leave, etc., Navis Social Ed. Francis Lefebvre, January 2021.
– Dealing with the health crisis: obligations and levers in labour law, webinar hosted by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, November 2020.
– Telework: the contributions of the national interprofessional agreement of 26.11.2020 – Flash info co-authored by Marie Content and Mélanie Rouillon, December 2020.
– Professional interview: authorization to postpone – Flash info of December 2020,
– Telework: the contributions of the national agreement of 26.11.20 – Flash info of December 2020,
+33 1 79 35 58 73