BG2V Partner since 2012,
Admitted to the Paris Bar since 2002.
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei.
DESS of Real Estate Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Quentin specializes in the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets or companies with a preponderance of real estate, joint ventures and development and financing operations (borrower side). He is also involved in asset management and frequently assists owners and users in their rental relationships.
He recently participated in
– Vailog (a subsidiary of Segro) in the drafting and negotiation of a lease in the future state of completion for a double-decker logistics warehouse (new generation platform of 50,000 m – 1659 2 -1668 which will host IKEA France) located on the Port of Gennevilliers,
– Crédit Agricole Assurances (owner) and SCAPRIM (asset manager), as part of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu operation in Lyon, for the drafting and negotiation of leases covering all office and retail areas (approximately 50 lots),,
– Sciences Po in connection with the acquisition of the Artillery Hotel,
– On behalf of Bouygues Real Estate in connection with the purchase of 100% of the capital of an SAS for the construction project (approximately 50,000 m2)
– On behalf of the CDC as part of the establishment of a partnership for the construction and operation of a mixed positive energy building,,
– On behalf of Sciences Po in connection with the acquisition project of the Hôtel de l’Artillerie (Paris 6),
– On behalf of several institutional landlords, as part of the rental management of their housing stock,
– Alongside Exane and Bpifrance in the negotiation of their lease of office premises in Paris and the provinces.
+33 1 48 88 60 67