+33 1 48 88 60 69
Founding partner of BG2V (2010),
Member of the Paris Bar since 2000.
Former Secretary of the Internship Conference,
Gide Loyrette Nouel,
IBM France Financement.
DEA in Criminal Law and Penal Sciences, University of Paris II Panthéon Assas,
Master’s degree in Business Law, University of Paris II Panthéon Assas,
Graduate of the ESSEC business school.
Julien practices in civil and commercial litigation, real estate litigation and criminal business.
– Assisting and representing a large agribusiness group in numerous commercial and real estate disputes,
– Assisting and representing several company directors in criminal proceedings for corruption, fraud, misappropriation of corporate assets and breach of trust,
– Assisting and representing the widow of an art dealer in criminal proceedings for tax fraud laundering,
– Assisting and representing a real estate company in the context of an action for the nullity of a real estate sale on the grounds of lesion.
Julien has taught law applied to the agri-food sector at ESSEC.
– Julien Vernet, partner at BG2V, interviewed in Le Figaro Magazine about financial scams, February 2015.