+33 1 79 35 58 73
Partner of BG2V since 2020,
Lawyer since 2002.
CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats.
Specialization in Labor Law and Social Protection Law,
Master 2 in Labor Law, Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Marie devotes her activity exclusively to social law (labor law and social security law) in both consulting and litigation. In this context, she advises the firm’s clients on individual and collective working relationships and represents them before all jurisdictions.
Marie is a member of AvoSial – Association of Corporate Lawyers in Social Law.
– Can we cheat with women’s appointments to corporate “governing bodies”? – Cadremploi , March 2022
– Professional equality between men and women: what are the new obligations for companies? – La Tribune, March 2022
– Barème Macron : une décision européenne qui pourrait fragiliser les entreprises, article co-authored by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Option Finance, July 2021
– Requalification of a service contract into an employment contract: everything you need to know, Interview with Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Personnel ANDRH magazine, July 2021
– La réforme de la santé au travail qui sera examiné par le Sénat dès le 5 juillet, Interview for B Smart TV, June 2021
– Les quotas de femmes au sein des instances dirigeantes des entreprises : pour ou contre ?, article co-edited by Marie Content and Mélanie Rouillon, Option Droit & Affaires, June 2021
– L’égalité hommes-femmes dans les instances dirigeantes des entreprises, Interview for B Smart TV, June 2021
– The exceptional purchasing power bonus, a bonus that is not so exceptional anymore! Flash info co-edited by Marie Content and Emeline Dudin, May 2021
– Light on labor law issues, Interview for BFM TV, March 2021
– Telecommuting, Marie Content, Interview for BFM TV, March 2021
– Parent and employee: focus on the contributions of 2020: Job protection, equal pay, leave, etc., Navis Social Ed. Francis Lefebvre, January 2021
– Faire face à la crise sanitaire : obligation et leviers en droit du travail, webinar hosted by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, November 2020
– Telework: the contributions of the national interprofessional agreement of 26.11.2020 – Flash info co-edited by Marie Content and Mélanie Rouillon, December 2020
– The professional interview: authorization to postpone – Flash info of December 2020
– Telework: the contributions of the national agreement of 26.11.20 – Flash info of December 2020