+33 1 72 38 96 34
Hervé de Kervasdoué
Partner of BG2V since 2017,
Member of the Paris Bar since 1996,
Member of the New York Bar since 1995.
Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity,
Ernst & Young,
LL.M. from Cornell University, New York, USA,
DEA in International Economic Law, University of Paris Panthéon-Assas.
Hervé advises companies, both listed and unlisted, on their strategic transactions, including divestitures, acquisitions and fundraising, particularly in the media, internet, luxury, sports and high-tech sectors. He also advises investment funds and entrepreneurs on their investments.
Hervé is the representative of the “Foreign Direct Investment” section of IR Global, a network of legal, accounting and financial professionals dedicated to businesses and individuals, present in 150 jurisdictions (to learn more click here ) and is mentioned in the “Best Lawyers in France” guide for “Corporate” since 2013.
– Counsel to Makheia Group for the renegotiation of the bonded debt and the establishment of a possible investment scheme via the issuance of 2 warrants,
– Counsel to LIMFLOW in the context of a fund raising with Balestier and Sofinnova Partners.
– M6 in the context of its plan to sell 100% of the FC Girondins de Bordeaux business to the American investment fund General American Capital Partners (GACP),
– M6 in connection with the acquisition of the French radio division of RTL,
– The acquisition of a significant part of the assets of the William Saurin Group,
– Several market operations for participations of funds managed by Nextstage,
– The fundraising of Limflow, Safeheal, Precardia and Corwave,
– Neolife, when it raised funds and moved from the Marché Libre to Alternext in 2015,
– The shareholders of Tell Me More during the sale of this company to Rosetta (US listed company),
– Qatar Sport Investment during the acquisitions of PSG Football and Paris Handball.
– Flex office of law firms, interview, Le Monde du Droit, March 2021,
– Preferred shares and complex financial instruments, co-hosting with Jérôme Albertin and Audrey Prigent, of a Webinar organized by AndCoconsulting and BG2V, December 2020,
– How to manage relationships with VCs in times of crisis? Co-hosting with Jérôme Albertin and Alexia Angileri, of a Webinar organized by AndCoconsulting and BG2V, November 2020