+33 1 71 70 34 35
Camille de Verdelhan
Partner of BG2V since 2016,
Member of the Paris Bar since 2014.
Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity,
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier,
Director of Strategy of the Casino Group,
Chief Financial Officer of Casino France,
Director of the listed real estate company Mercialys.
Master 2 in General Private Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas,
Graduate of HEC (Finance major).
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Camille worked for 13 years for the Casino Group. Her professional experience provided her with very good knowledge of financial and corporate governance issues in public and private companies. Camille works mainly in business litigation, including civil, commercial and criminal matters. She also advises BG2V’s clients on corporate law issues (mergers/acquisitions, legal structuring, finance and governance).
– Acquisition litigation (cancellation of share transfers on the grounds of fraud, non-performance of share transfer agreements, actions in demand and in defense in the context of the implementation of liability guarantees),
– Advice and assistance in pre-litigation and litigation in the context of conflictual governance (abuse of majority, conflicting boards of directors and general meetings, ut singuli action),
– Defense of company executives accused of misappropriation of corporate assets and breach of trust,
– Counsel to an international group on the reorganization of its legal structure,
– Counsel to various companies in connection with acquisitions and capital restructuring.
Camille taught law applied to the agri-food sector at ESSEC.