Mergers & acquisitions / Private equity
Partner at BG2V, 2011
Admitted to the Paris Bar, 2002
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei (Paris),
Niven Smith (San Francisco).
Master’s (Magistère) in Business Law, Accountancy and Tax Law, Aix-en-Provence University,
DESS in International Business Law, Aix-en-Provence University,
DEUG in Law, Panthéon-Assas University.
Areas of expertise
Stanislas assists BG2V’s French and foreign clients with all of their investment and development transactions and with strengthening their capital base. He has developed a specific expertise in the agri-business industry (joint ventures, acquisitions, investments, etc.) as well as in real estate investments' operations. Lastly, he assists the firm’s clients with their litigation involving corporate law issues.
His practice encompasses litigation issues relating to these matters.
He has recently worked as
- Counsel to the telecom operator Serveurcom for the acquisition of Planet-Work, a global telecommunications operator dedicated to companies and local governments within the framework of the acquisition of Planet-Work, a long-time Internet host in France;
- Counsel to the buyers in the MBI in the Aeroplast Group, specialist in plastic injection;
- Counsel to GreenPoint, pioneer in digital and mobile management of KYC processes hin the framework of its acquisition by Webhelp, the international leader in the outsourced client experience;
- Counsel to midcap investment fund Siparex in its investment in the Lebhar Group, a key-player in the manufacturing of pastry boxes;
- Counsel to an agri-food company for its build-up transactions, in France and abroad (notably in Africa, Northern Europe and in the United States);
- Counsel to CDC in relation with its investment into FDM management, the newly created entity of the Foncière des Régions Group dedicated to investment in hotels (premises and business assets);
- Counsel to a property developer for the set-up of a partnership in the business sector of shopping villages;
- Counsel to a key player in e-commerce for its IPO project on Euronext Paris;
- Regular counsel to CAFOM (Habitat) for its corporate transactions and regulatory/stock exchange obligations;
- Counsel to the telecom operator Serveurcom for its capital restructuring and of the equity investment of Bpifrance and Volney Développement.
- Counsel to the real estate intermediation website BePrem’s for its first fundraising from seed funds and business angels;
Stanislas teaches food-business law at Essec Business School.