+33 1 48 88 60 67
Partner of BG2V since 2012,
Member of the Paris Bar since 2002.
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei.
DESS in Real Estate Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Quentin specializes in the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets or companies with a preponderance of real estate, joint ventures and development and financing operations (borrower side). He is also involved in asset management and frequently assists owners and users in their rental relationships.
– Vailog (a subsidiary of Segro) for the drafting and negotiation of a lease in the future state of completion for a double storey logistics warehouse (a new generation platform of 50,000 m2 that will house IKEA France) located in the Port of Gennevilliers,
– Crédit Agricole Assurances (owner) and SCAPRIM (asset manager), as part of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu de Lyon project, for the drafting and negotiation of leases for all office and retail space (approximately 50 lots),
– Sciences Po in connection with the acquisition of the Hôtel de l’Artillerie,
– On behalf of Bouygues Immobilier in connection with the purchase of 100% of the capital of a SAS for the purpose of carrying out a construction project (approximately 50,000 m2),
– On behalf of the CDC in the context of the implementation of a partnership for the construction and operation of a mixed-use positive energy building,
– On behalf of Sciences Po as part of the project to acquire the Hôtel de l’Artillerie (Paris 6ème),
– On behalf of several institutional landlords, as part of the rental management of their real estate assets,
– Alongside Exane and Bpifrance in the negotiation of their lease of office space in Paris and the provinces.
– Flex office within law firms, interview, Le Monde du Droit, March 2021,