+33 1 48 88 60 67
Partner of BG2V since 2012,
Member of the Paris Bar since 2002.
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei.
DESS in Real Estate Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
Quentin specializes in the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets or companies with a preponderance of real estate, joint ventures and development and financing operations (borrower side). He is also involved in asset management and frequently assists owners and users in their rental relationships.
– Vailog (a subsidiary of Segro) for the drafting and negotiation of a lease in the future state of completion for a double storey logistics warehouse (a new generation platform of 50,000 m2 that will house IKEA France) located in the Port of Gennevilliers,
– Crédit Agricole Assurances (owner) and SCAPRIM (asset manager), as part of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu de Lyon project, for the drafting and negotiation of leases for all office and retail space (approximately 50 lots),
– Sciences Po in connection with the acquisition of the Hôtel de l’Artillerie,
– On behalf of Bouygues Immobilier in connection with the purchase of 100% of the capital of a SAS for the purpose of carrying out a construction project (approximately 50,000 m2),
– On behalf of the CDC in the context of the implementation of a partnership for the construction and operation of a mixed-use positive energy building,
– On behalf of Sciences Po as part of the project to acquire the Hôtel de l’Artillerie (Paris 6ème),
– On behalf of several institutional landlords, as part of the rental management of their real estate assets,
– Alongside Exane and Bpifrance in the negotiation of their lease of office space in Paris and the provinces.
– Flex office within law firms, interview, Le Monde du Droit, March 2021,
– BG2V, SVZ and Linklaters, advising Sciences Po in connection with the construction of its new Campus in Paris, January 2018,
–BG2V, counsel to LBO France in connection with the lease by Groupama of a 20,000 m2 building, March 2017,
–BG2V, advising Sciences Po in connection with the acquisition of the Hôtel de l’Artillerie, January 2017,
–BG2V advising the Duval Group in the acquisition of a portfolio of commercial assets, November 2016,
–BG2V and CMS BFL Lyon advising on the acquisition of the Hôtel-Dieu de Clermont-Ferrand, September 2016.