+33 1 48 88 60 55
Partner of BG2V since 2011,
Member of the Paris Bar since 2002.
Mergers and acquisitions / Private equity,
De Pardieu Brocas Maffei (Paris),
Niven Smith (San Francisco).
Graduate of ESSEC Grande Ecole,
Magistère in Business Law, Accounting and Taxation, University of Aix-en-Provence,
DESS in International Business Law, University of Aix-en-Provence,
DEUG in Law, University of Panthéon-Assas.
Stanislas assists BG2V’s clients in all their investment, development and equity strengthening operations: company acquisitions/disposals, fund raising, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions/disposals of assets, branches of activity or business, etc.
Its clients are French companies of all sizes and investment funds.
He has particular expertise in the agribusiness sector (joint ventures, acquisitions, investments, etc.), in education and in real estate investment.
In addition, he assists the firm’s clients in litigation involving corporate law issues: post-acquisition litigation, enforcement of warranties, conflicts between partners, etc.
“Available, precise, competent, relevant, Stanislas Richoillez has all the qualities required to assist his clients in M&A transactions. We were very satisfied with his work and his good advice. ‘ ” – Legal 500
“The quality of large multidisciplinary firms with a small firm pricing model. The best of both worlds. Committed staff dedicated to client satisfaction. ‘
– Counsel to Pléiade Investissement in the fourth build-up carried out by its portfolio company Aéroplast Industries, in the context of the acquisition of René Maire, a company specialized in plastic injection and overmolding of parts for the filtration industry.
– Counsel to Anagenesis Biotechnologies, a privately held biotech company producing stem cell lines to develop drugs for the treatment of muscular and metabolic diseases, in the context of a €2.1 million fund raising subscribed by its current shareholders, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund and Cap Innov’Est, a French inter-regional seed fund.
– Counsel to the independent telecom operator UNYC during the exit from its capital of the two investors Volney Investissements and BPI Investissements.
– Counsel to the independent telecom operator UNYC for the acquisition of Web Planet-Work.
– Counsel to a food processing group in connection with its external growth operations, in France and internationally (in particular in Africa, Northern Europe and the United States).
– Counsel to the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations in connection with its acquisition of a stake in the real estate company FDM Management set up by the Foncière des Régions Group in order to acquire hotel properties and businesses.
– Counsel to a major e-commerce player in connection with its planned listing on Euronext Paris,
– Regular counsel to the Cafom group (Habitat) for its corporate transactions and regulatory/stock exchange obligations,
Stanislas taught law applied to the agri-food sector at ESSEC.
– Setting up a compliance program is now a must, Option Finance, December 2017,