The purpose of this document is to inform you of the personal data processing and protection practices (the “Data”) implemented by BG2V, AARPI (Association d’Avocats à Responsabilité Professionnelle Individuelle) located at 10 rue Lincoln, 75008 Paris (“we” or “our”) in our capacity as data controller.
1. Collection of personal data
We may collect Data from you from the following sources:
– Visits to our website and extranet (the “Site”): including when you use our extranet on our Site or a feature on our Site.
– Electronic, written or oral communications or exchanges of documents between BG2V and yourself;
– Submission of applications for positions to be filled at BG2V.
When data is collected in the course of services you wish to entrust to us, the collection of the necessary data is required to enable us to assist you in the best conditions. Similarly, when you wish to apply for a position at BG2V, the provision of all required information is mandatory.
2. Purpose of the collection
Depending on the case, your Data may be used for one of the following purposes:
– To meet the legal requirements you have entrusted us with,
– To manage our contractual relations,
– To manage your registrations to the events we organize,
– To send you legal information or news that may be of interest to you,
– Access the extranet,
– Meet our billing and accounting obligations,
– Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, for example in the fight against money laundering,
– Management of our recruitment process.
We have put in place physical and logical security practices and measures to protect your Data from alteration, disclosure or destruction.
4. Recipient of your personal data
Your Data is intended for the following recipients:
– Our correspondents or legal partners in order to provide you with our services in and outside the European Union,
– Our service providers located in the European Union in order to ensure, in particular, the management of files, invoicing, accounting, the sending of newsletters, the organization of events, the management of our information systems, and the administration of the Site.
Transfers made outside the European Union to a country not recognized as having a sufficient level of security by the European Commission are only implemented at your request in the context of the execution of a contract or, failing that, in the context of the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
In any case, these third parties present sufficient guarantees of confidentiality and security to protect your Data and are only authorized to access your Data for the implementation of the tasks we have entrusted to them.
5. Fate of Data after Death
You have the right to formulate directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your Data after your death. You may change or revoke these instructions at any time.
You may designate a person to carry out your instructions. This person is then entitled, upon your death, to take cognizance of these directives and request their implementation from BG2V. In the absence of a designation or, unless otherwise instructed, in the event of the death of the designated person, your heirs are entitled to take cognizance of your directives and request their implementation from BG2V.
In the absence of a directive or a statement to the contrary in your directive, your heirs may exercise your rights to the extent necessary to :
– The organization and settlement of your estate. In this respect, your heirs may access the Data processing that concerns you in order to identify and obtain communication of information useful for the liquidation and sharing of the estate. They may also receive communication of digital assets or data similar to family memories that may be transmitted to the heirs;
– BG2V takes into account the death. In this respect, your heirs may oppose the continuation of the processing of Data concerning you or have them updated.
When your heirs request it, BG2V will have to prove, free of charge, that it has carried out the operations required by them.
Disagreements between heirs on the exercise of these rights shall be brought before the competent district court.
6. Retention of your Data
Your data is stored in the following manner:
Contractual relationship management :
Lead Management :
Application Management :
Retention period (active base and archive) :
10 years after the end of the contractual relationship
3 years after the last contact from the prospect
2 years after the last contact with the applicant
7. Your rights to your Data
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose, limit the processing of your personal data and the right to portability. You may exercise these rights by sending a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card, to BG2V’s Data Protection Officer at the postal or e-mail address indicated in the “Contact Us” article.
The contact details of our personal data protection officer are : Xavier Carbasse, BG2V, 10 rue Lincoln, 75008 Paris.
You can contact him by phone at 01 48 88 60 60 or by email : email@example.com.
In the event of a dispute regarding the use of your Data, you may refer the matter to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
Date of last update: June 15, 2018