+33 1 48 88 60 56
Guillaume de Saint Sernin
Partner of BG2V since 2011,
Member of the Paris Bar since 2004.
Latham & Watkins,
Master’s degree in labor law, University of Paris X Nanterre,
DEA in Labor Law, University of Paris X Nanterre.
Guillaume devotes his activity exclusively to social law (labor law and social security law) in both consulting and litigation. In this context, he advises the firm’s clients on individual and collective working relationships and represents them before all jurisdictions.
He also assists clients in their operations in the case of social law (auditing, information and consultation with staff representatives, harmonization of collective statutes, etc.).
Guillaume is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association.
– Assistance to a group of companies in the modification of all employee savings mechanisms,
– Assistance to several clients in a reorganization and outsourcing project,
– Assistance to several clients in the optimization of working time arrangements,
– Assistance to a client in the context of a union dispute.
– Barème Macron : une décision européenne qui pourrait fragiliser les entreprises, article co-authored by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Option Finance, July 2021
– Requalification of a service contract as an employment contract: everything you need to know, Interview with Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Revue Personnel ANDRH, July 2021,
– The risks of URSSAF adjustment in case of company trips and seminars. Some jurisprudential evolutions to watch and confirm, Interview for B SMART TV, June 2021,
– Le barème Macron, Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Interview for B Smart TV, May 2021,
– Vaccination in companies against Covid 19, Interview for B Smart TV, March 2021,
– APC, APLD, PSE ou RCC : pistes d’orientation basées sur un retour d’expérience, article written by Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Navis Social – Ed. Francis Lefebvre, March 2021
– Partial activity and its stakes for companies and employees, a particularly topical subject in this period of health crisis, Guillaume de Saint Sernin, Interview for B Smart TV, February 2021,
– The professional interview and its implications for both companies and employees, particularly in times of Covid 19, Interview for B Smart TV, January 2021,
– Faire face à la crise sanitaire : obligation et leviers en droit du travail, webinar animated by Marie Content and Guillaume de Saint Sernin, November 2020.